Ref No: AM17361
Offaly, Co. Offaly, Ireland
Health, Safety & Risk Officer - County Offaly.
In this role you will manage, support and advise on all aspects with regard to Health and Safety, with the primary objective to prevent incidents in the workplace.
• Implement principles of prevention thoughout the plant
• Liaise and work with Department Managers and Maintenance on introducing preventative measures to minimise risk and control loss.
• Carry out incident investigations and corrective action measures with Department Managers/Supervisors.
• Update and develop risk assessments and SOP's throughout each department/area
• Assertively enforce safety policies in all departments/areas
• Implementation of the Risk Management System at the sites to the agreed level and work with Management to progress the RRMS
• Identify all Heath, Safety & Welfare training needs for the site