Ref No: AM16893
Mobile Total Waste Management Operative - Dublin.
Our client leads the field in sustainable waste management in Europe.
This is an ideal opportunity for a highly motivated individual who wants to learn new skills and develop in their career.
As Mobile TWM (Total Waste Management) Operative, you will be a member of the Mobile Total Waste Management Team. This role is field-based, and it covers the Dublin and Leinster area mainly.
The Role and Responsibilities:
• Ensure that all waste is correctly packaged, labelled and removed from customers' sites in accordance with current regulations.
• With the assistance of internal specialists, you will carry out all packing and re-packing of waste in compliance with regulations, while working in a controlled, efficient and safe manner.
• Provide confirmation that all waste movements are 100% accurate in line with legislation.
• Load waste onto collection vehicles, while ensuring that all waste shipments are compliant with both transport and environmental legislation.
• Ensure all waste movements are 100% accurate
• As part of the Mobile TWM team you will endeavour to provide customers with an excellent level of service at all times.
• Ensure correct and complete information is passed to the relevant department to avoid delays in moving waste from customers' sites.
• Management of waste levels on site for both hazardous and non-hazardous waste
• Pro-actively engage and support the safety culture, while ensuring full compliance with safety procedures and instructions in order to ensure a safe workplace for all.
Experience and qualifications required for this role:
• Minimum Leaving cert or equivalent
• At least 1-2 years’ experience in waste management or relevant waste experience in Pharma/Production Petro-Chemical or similar environments.
• Knowledge in the following areas is an advantage (DGSA, ADR / IMDG, SAP)
• Full clean driving license and forklift license
• Safe Pass (desirable but not essential as training will be provided)
• Working at Heights (desirable but not essential as training will be provided)
• Electric Pallet truck (desirable but not essential as training will be provided)
• Experience of chemical handling / chemical awareness
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with careful attention to detail
• Ability to work on your own initiative or as part of a team