Ref No: AM17263
Cavan, Co. Cavan, Ireland
General Operative – Hygiene Department: Shercock, County Cavan.
The shift pattern is 12 midnight to 8am Monday to Friday.
Reporting to the Hygiene Manager, this role requires the Hygiene Operative to effectively and efficiently perform their daily work tasks to the highest level of hygiene, food safety, and health and safety standards, while working in a fast paced environment.
The role involves the employee carrying out cleaning duties outlined by the Hygiene Manager including cleaning of offices, bathrooms and canteen areas.
Interested applicants must be:
· Team Player
· Highly motivated and enthusiastic
· Attention to detail
· Ability to take instruction but also ability to work on own initiative
· Excellent communication skills
· Attentive to detail in relation to quality
· Be health and safety conscious
· Be responsible and take ownership of your work.