HR Co-Ordinator- Cavan
Ref No: SF17334
County Cavan, Republic of Ireland
HR Co-Ordinator- Cavan
A large Meat Processing facility is currently recruiting a HR Co-Ordinator. Reporting directly to the Head of HR and H&S, the successful candidate will play a full part in all aspects of HR across the organisation including handling employee relations & communications, supporting operations manager’s needs, delivering on recruitment processes & taking ownership of HR data & metrics reports.
- Provide comprehensive HR administration support across the site. You will design & roll out new HR policies & procedures across the business, implement change projects, further build on existing employee engagement programmes & all other related HR duties as needed.
- Assist in the Recruitment & Selection process for all employees (participating in interviews, reference checking, issuing of contracts and all new hire paperwork).
- Co-ordinate and participate in induction for new employees.
- Facilitate probation review and annual appraisal processes with management and staff.
- Work with the payroll team to ensure all relevant changes are made.
- Ensure up to date policies and procedures for the company are maintained with the assistance of HR Manager.
- Employee administration including maintenance of personnel files, company pension scheme etc.
- Provide general HR support to colleagues and management.
- Conducting exit interviews and analysing findings.
- Support management with HR/performance issues.
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain ongoing communication with all stakeholders e.g. employees, Line Managers and the wider HR community.
- Maintenance of all HR documentation (online and manual).
- Exercise discretion when dealing with sensitive information.
- Ad hoc HR administrative tasks as and when required.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Primary Degree in HR.
- Knowledge of current employment legislation.
- Proven organisational and time management skills.
- Enthusiastic with a strong work ethic.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of computer literacy including comprehensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Proficient in multi-tasking and working to tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Capable of working independently with limited supervision.
Apply below or contact Sean Fitzsimons at ICDS Recruitment for more details & to discuss the position in confidence
Your ICDS Consultant