Ref No: AM17629y
County Tipperary, Republic of Ireland
Lean Manufacturing Group Co-ordinator - County Tipperary.
As a key change facilitator and manager within the company's Lean Transform Programme, the Lean Manufacturing Group Co-ordinator will facilitate and drive change in line with the company strategy to create added value, sustainability and buy-in from all levels of management, through implementation of core Lean initiatives.
• You will develop strong working relationships with all levels of staff to sustain a continuous improvement Lean culture within the organisation.
• You will develop with the various Site Management Teams and the Senior Management Team, a Group-wide Lean Strategy which will move the Group along the Lean journey.
• You will be a key driver of change within the Group, supporting Staff and Management by communicating the Group changes to employees and helping them to implement the necessary changes.
• You will be responsible for ensuring the company progress on its Lean Journey towards “True Lean”.
• You will benchmark on a continuous basis Processes, People and Lean Programme Performance, against the “best in class”.
• Your role will liaise closely with the Senior, Operations and Front-Line Management Teams.
• You will provide leadership / mentoring / training to all levels and functions of the organisation on the use and practice of Lean Principles and Lean Tools.
• You will liaise with Plant Management and Key Operatives to assess current processes and identify process improvement opportunities.
• You will have responsibility for planning and assisting in the completion of various Lean Kaizen events targeted towards improving the operational and plant performance, and achieving the identified potential savings.
• You will determine training requirements for staff arising from introduction/implementation of Lean Principles/Initiatives
• You will manage the review process for selecting, scoping and prioritising lean initiatives.
• You will facilitate delivery of measured process improvement and the financial benefit of those improvements across the group's sites and functions.
• You will continue to focus on existing Lean initiatives and operational performance to constantly strive to eliminate waste, improve customer satisfaction and achieve growth and development via the on-going use of Lean tools and Lean Principles and the introduction of new initiatives where necessary to sustain the benefits.
• You will continue to train and develop yourself in line with Lean Thinking Best Practice and Industry Best Practice to position yourself to drive the company towards “True Lean”
• You will track and reports progress on improvement initiatives that are aligned to business needs. This will include regular updates to the Board of Directors and the Senior Management Team by way of reports and presentations.
• You will track and report all associated spend on Lean Initiatives.
• You will ensure together with the site management that all sites' Lean Visual Reporting and Communications are kept updated and relevant.
Interested applicants should have:
• Ideally a Level 7/8 qualification in a relevant discipline with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience.
• Green or Black Belt is a significant advantage.
• Proven implementation of Lean Manufacturing experience essential.
• Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
• Proven ability to work well as part of a team & on own with minimum supervision