Maintenance Manager - Co. Cork
Ref No: DT18112
County Cork, Republic of Ireland
Maintenance Manager - County Cork.
We are seeking an experience Maintenance Manager ideally with a Food and/or Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) background for our client firm in Co Cork.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Senior Site Management team and to be an integral part of the team & company which is experiencing huge growth within the business. Investment in equipment and people is currently in process and this would represent a fantastic opportunity for any Management level Maintenance Candidate.
As your role of Site Maintenance Manager you will experience the freedom to manage your own team and develop the team and direction toward the business goals in your own way. You will also lead the Engineering strategy along with the rest of the Senior Management team.
You will be able to keep up to date with all OEM developments and the advancements in Automations within the FMCG processing sector. Working with a company with higher end facilities and automations equipment.
What to expect?
- Leading and developing your Maintenance Team with the support of the Site Manager & Engineering Manager.
- Leading day to day management of the Maintenace Department function to include PPM of all equipment.
- Implement the company Maintenance guiding principles.
- Co-operate with the Ops team. Ensuring factory layout and maintenance practices always meet 5S standards to protect machinery and production assets from damage.
- Implement the company best practice standards to include ensuring there is 24/7 management cover.
- Use the company resources of the whole site team to deliver improved results.
- Implement and maintain Continuous Improvement Processes across the Maintenance team & production.
- Be responsible for all records required by the HSE, BRC & all statutory and legal obligations as necessary.
- Manage and control your Maintenance budget to spend on labour and material as required.
- Manage the quality of output and the safety of contractors whilst on site.
- Be responsible for all training of Maintenance personnel.
- Manage the Recruitment & Succession planning and development of Skills within the team.
We require the following skillsets & experience from applying candidates:
- Leadership and management experience to include cross functional teams.
- Level 7 Qualification within Electrics, Mechanics, or Engineering is desirable.
- HR management skills & being Interpersonal.
- Strong knowledge of the Food/FMCG/Manufacturing environment.
- PC skills.
- Experience of Budget management and reporting.
- CCMS Interrogation.
- Lean Blackbelt would be desirable.
- HACCP Training
What is on offer:
- Competitive salary against other similar companies.
- Pension scheme
- Company phone & laptop.
- Plus further competitive benefits.