Senior Team Lead
Ref No: SF17090
Cork, Co. Cork, Ireland
Senior Team Lead- Cork
A leading client in Dairy Manufacturing is currently recruiting a Senior Team Leader within dairy product manufacturing/production. The successful candidate will have responsibility for leading the Packing Area to meet and exceed site KPIs. The Senior Team Lead will develop his/her team so that the plant can meet the strategic imperatives going forward. The ideal candidate will have good supervisory experience within a Manufacturing environment coming from the food industry. The role reports directly to the Operations Manager
You will be ambitious to move your career to the next level by joining a team of professionals building a centre of excellence where world class manufacturing practices are put in place and a culture of continuous improvement is created and maintained.
- Accountability for Safety, Quality, Service, Competitiveness and People and meeting associated KPIs including:
- Responsibility for Health & Safety,
- Quality (FNCs, SNCs, CCPs, Supplier & Customer Relations),
- Production lines OEE targets, Redzone (Production SME),
- M3 ERP (Production SME)
- Production plan creation & attainment,
- New SKU implementation,
- Training versatility matrix
- GMP standards
- Ensure full compliance with technical and food hygiene standards to ensure product meets all appropriate quality and safety standards
- Responsible for scoping, planning, execution and transition of assigned projects.
- Supports the Operations Manager in development and implementation of the site strategy.
- Manages, coaches, motivates and develops the Team Leaders through coaching, mentoring and identification of training needs to enable succession planning
- Liaise with suppliers and customers to ensure plans are in place to meet demand requirements across all product families.
- Ensure compliance of MO process.
- Monitor physical and Hidden Waste and drive efficiencies
- Monitor Overtime and meet overtime targets.
- Commission and integrate any new equipment and develop subsequent processes.
- Work closely with Training Specialist to ensure training matrix is in place and being actioned.
- Investigate complaints ensure corrective actions are implemented.
- Promotes and uses Lean Manufacturing concepts and tools to drive continuous improvement.
- Drive output and actions meeting structure and plant performance analysis tools.
- Act as shift cover for Operations Manager as and when required.
- Act as cover for Team Leader as and when required.
- Willingness to travel as required
Qualifications & Experience:
- Third level qualification in, Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, Business, SCM or equivalent or willingness to work towards a relevant qualification
- Accredited Lean / Six Sigma qualification (Green Belt or Higher) desirable
Your ICDS Consultant