Ref No: AM17408
Co. Dublin, Ireland
HR Business Partner - West Dublin.
This is a contract posting of 9 months' duration initially.
In this role you will provide expertise and support to the business on specific human resources functions.
Core duties and responsibilities:
• Responsible for providing HR guidance/support to the business in most of the following areas: competency development, succession planning, talent management, talent acquisition, employment law compliance, employee relations, employee engagement, change management and process improvement.
• Coach and consult with management on issues affecting morale, performance, development and organization effectiveness, helping to determine root causes and recommending appropriate next steps.
• Provide guidance and direction to the business to ensure consistent, equal and fair treatment of all employees. Consult with managers to ensure the consistent application of and adherence to company policies and procedures.
• Introduce, lead and influence change management initiatives in order to address issues that will enhance overall performance and build the overall human capital capability of the organisation.
• Conduct and manage investigation of complaints and concerns that could result in legal ramifications; assess the severity, involve appropriate individuals and facilitate appropriate action based on policy and practice.
• Assist in development and implementation of HR policy and procedures.
• Support the recruitment process including liaising with Hiring Managers
• Collation of data on HR metrics for monthly reporting.
• Manage the HR Information System Database to ensure accuracy of personnel records.
• Lead and demonstrate corporate social responsibility through both corporate and local initiatives.
• Act in accordance with the company’s Guiding Principles and adherence to the corporate Code of Conduct.
• Compliance to all site Environmental, Health and Safety requirements, training and regulations.
• Compliance to all local site company policies, procedures and corporate policies.
Interested applicants should have:
• Minimum of third level qualification, ideally to degree level, in a relevant discipline.
• Excellent communication skills, written and oral
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with staff at all levels of the organisation
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Ability to work on own initiative and be proactive.
• Proven ability to build strong relationships across all levels
• Flexibility and confidentiality.
• Results oriented, with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a short period of time.
• Excellent organisational and planning skills and strong attention to detail
• Previous experience of working in a regulated environment advantageous.
This role will be a hybrid of working remotely and 3 days on site.