Ref No: AM17850
County Cavan, Republic of Ireland
HR Generalist - County Cavan.
You will be joining a high performing, supportive and collaborative HR team. This role will support the HR team and wider business. As HR Generalist you will be required to work cross-functionally in a fast-moving environment. You will excel in establishing excellent working relationships at all levels both internally and externally and possess exceptional attention to detail. You will work with cross-functional departments. You will be a motivated candidate that will be responsible for aligning staff to business objectives, recruiting the right talent and enhancing staff.
• Performance related metrics around recruitment, on-boarding, retention, engagement, well-being and absence management.
• Ensuring company records are maintained and up to date.
This role is a key enabler to the smooth running of all people related matters and ensuring that the wider teams are provided with up-to-date information to enable informed decision making to be carried out.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Lead the Recruitment & Selection process for all employees (participating in interviews, reference checking, issuing of contracts and all new hire paperwork).
• Co-ordinate and participate in induction for new employees.
• Facilitate probation review and annual appraisal processes with management and staff.
• Ensure up to date policies and procedures for the company are maintained and adhered to.
• Employee administration including maintenance of personnel files, company pension scheme etc.
• Provide general HR support to colleagues and management.
• Conducting exit interviews and analysing findings. Support management with HR/performance issues.
• Provide excellent customer service and maintain ongoing communication with all stakeholders e.g. employees, Line Managers and the wider HR community.
• Overseeing all people practices ensuring they are all legally compliant.
• Be a source of support and knowledge for managers to deal with people in a fair and effective manner.
• Exercise discretion when dealing with sensitive information.
• Ad hoc HR tasks as and when required.
• Implement all measures associated with the management of employees In line with company policies & procedures.
• Work with the HR team to change business culture as per agreed company-wide initiative.
Interested applicants should have:
• Bachelor’s degree and at least 1-2 years' experience in the HR sector.
• CIPD Qualification desirable.
• Experience in handling employee relations
• FMCG/Production experience an advantage
• High level of IT/Excel/Power Point and organisation administration skills