Ref No: AM17515
County Westmeath, Republic of Ireland
Human Resource Manager - County Westmeath.
Principal accountabilities of this role:
As Human Resource Manager, you will be responsible for designing HR Strategies to match the business strategy. Managing recruitment, training and HR procedures and people functions.
• Develop HR strategies and administer HR policies and procedures
• Strong background in employment, employee relations, benefits, wage and salary, employee training, accident prevention, and government regulations and policies as they impact HR
• Support operational efforts through proper staffing and training of associates
• Conduct needs analysis, develop, implement, and monitor training programs and materials
• Instruct managers in developing alternatives/solutions to employee concerns, and in carrying out/operating within regulatory programs
• Provides employee support and counselling as necessary
• Plan and co-ordinate employee functions, suggestion programmes etc.
• Take an active role in professional HR organisations
• Manage performance of direct reports through regular reviews and team meetings.
• Development and protection of intellectual property and know how.
• All responsibilities to be undertaken in a spirit of Continuous improvement, striving for excellence and adoption of Best Practice.