Ref No: AM17497
Co. Dublin, Ireland
Human Resources Business Partner - West Dublin.
We are currently recruiting a HRBP to join our client's team on a 12 – 14 month maternity cover contract.
In this role you will provide expertise and support to the business on the human resources function.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for providing HR guidance/support to the business in most of the following areas: competency development, succession planning, talent management, talent acquisition, employment law compliance, employee relations, employee engagement, change management and process improvement.
• Coach and consult with management on issues affecting morale, performance, development and organization effectiveness, helping to determine root causes and recommending appropriate next steps.
• Provide guidance and direction to the business to ensure consistent, equal and fair treatment of all employees. Consult with managers to ensure the consistent application of and adherence to company policies and procedures.
• Introduce, lead and influence change management initiatives in order to address issues that will enhance overall performance and build the overall human capital capability of the organisation.
• Conduct and manage investigation of complaints and concerns that could result in legal ramifications; assess the severity, involve appropriate individuals and facilitate appropriate action based on policy and practice.
• Assist in development and implementation of HR policy and procedures.
• Supporting the recruitment process including liaising with Hiring Managers
• Collation of data on HR metrics for monthly reporting.
• Manage the HR Information System Database (SAP) to ensure accuracy of personnel records.
• Lead and demonstrate corporate social responsibility through both corporate and local initiatives.
Interested applicants should have:
• Minimum of third level qualification, ideally to degree level, in a relevant discipline.
• Excellent communication skills, written and oral
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with staff at all levels of the organisation
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Ability to work on own initiative and be proactive.
• Proven ability to build strong relationships across all levels
Ideally you will come from a manufacturing environment and have experience in SAP. You should have previous experience dealing with grievances & disciplinary actions.