Ref No: AM17539
Co. Dublin, Ireland
Human Resources Generalist - West Dublin
This position will be offered on a specified purpose contract until September 2022.
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the Human Resources Generalist's primary responsibility is for the administration within the HR department, which includes the areas of HR systems, performance management, recruitment, employee wellbeing, compensation and benefits. Other responsibilities include leading and supporting programs and initiatives
Core duties and responsibilities:
• Responsibility for leading and supporting as appropriate, a range of programs covering all aspects of Human Resources.
• Responsible for all HR administration throughout the employee lifecycle from onboarding to offboarding including but not limited to preparation of contracts, statements of employment, social welfare form completion, exit interviews and leaver documentation
• Responsible for Human Resources filing and administration.
• Inputting and maintaining all personnel data in the HR System (SAP) and Time and Attendance system, ensuring all records are correct and up to date.
• Support as appropriate the interview and selection process of employees at all levels of the organisation in line with the resource needs of the operation.
• Delivering First Day HR Induction and any adhoc HR relevant training to employees
• Main point of contact between recruitment agencies and their onsite employees to manage the HR issues in relation to their staff.
• Provide support to all departments and business units on HR data, employee relations issues and general HR support.
• Leading/co-ordinating various HR / business initiatives, e.g. Health and Wellbeing, Investors in People
• Lead/support as appropriate the review and updating of all company HR policies, procedures and related documentation to ensure compliance with the prevailing employment legislation in Ireland, EU, also in line with corporate policies and procedures, and in accordance with the Quality Management System.
• Leading and supporting the HR Manager and HR Business Partners on key projects
• Lead and demonstrate corporate social responsibility through both corporate and local initiatives
• Minimum of third level qualification, ideally to degree level, in a relevant business discipline.
• Previous HR Generalist or Administration experience required.
• Previous experience of working in a high-volume manufacturing environment advantageous.
• Previous experience in HR software systems, ideally SAP.