Ref No: AM15945
Mayo, Co. Mayo, Ireland
Human Resources Manager - County Mayo.
Our client seeks a Senior Manager with full responsibility for the HR function of the business, ensuring that HR practices and procedures are adhered to in line with legislative requirements.
• Co-ordinating and delivering training programmes and supporting management.
• On-going management of the recruitment process.
• Manage employee relations with a view to optimising employee engagement and retention.
• Liaise with colleges and universities to attract graduates to the company.
Interested applicants should have:
• Strong communication skills (verbal & written).
• Ability to work effectively within a team environment as well as on own initiative.
• Ability to prioritise workload and manage time effectively.
• At least 7 year’s experience in a HR Management Role.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Self-motivated and disciplined.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a growing company committed to empowering its employees and furthering their development. A competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered.