HR Officer- Kildare
Ref No: SF17245
Kildare, Co. Kildare, Ireland
HR Officer- Kildare
Please nothe this role is being offered on a temporary basis initially
Act as a key player to the HR team contributing in a meaningful way to the HR strategy and HR support function.
- Assist and advise management & staff on company policy queries and employee relations issues, complying with legislation and ensuring consistency across the organisation;
- Manage grievance & disciplinary investigations as required;
- Working closely with hiring managers, manage recruitment processes end to end, from advertising posts through shortlisting of candidates, interviews, selection and job offers for all departments
- Deliver new employee inductions;
- Liaise with payroll as required on any staff pay items linked to recruitment, internal promotions, leavers etc.;
- Maintenance of the HR system (entering absence information, new hires, leavers, payroll changes, coding etc.);
- Extraction and analysis of data from the HR system as required, e.g. payroll reports, attendance reports, trend and KPI reports etc.;
- Represent HR at interdepartmental meetings and meetings with external third parties as required;
- General administration duties relating to the HR function;
- Produce accurate and professional correspondence, policy documents etc. as required;
- Ensure HR administration and systems are maintained up to date in a timely and accurate manner;
- In conjunction with the existing HR team review existing systems, to suggest and implement improvements;
- Timely and accurate administration of all HR functions, including written correspondence, record keeping, filing etc.;
- Undertake projects relating to a range of HR disciplines as assigned by the HR Manager.
Candidates to be considered should have the following:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in HR essential. Officer/Executive level in a busy operational environment.
- Knowledge and experience in a fast paced and varied HR role requiring the person to take charge of many issues as they occur
- Confident and conscientious with an ability to effectively communicate & present to all levels in an organization.
- Ability to successfully learn, apply new skills and drive effectiveness within HR.
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation
Candidate should have the following qualities:
- Approachable disposition
- Ability and experience in conflict management
- Excellent communication skills to include listening and the ability to feedback
- Trustworthy with a high level of integrity when dealing with sensitive information
- Excellent organisational agility to include strong time management skills and the ability to take action and manage a high volume of workload
- Process management skills, applying HR practices in a consistent manner
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
Your ICDS Consultant