Ref No: AM17385
County Galway, Republic of Ireland
COMPUTER VISION SYSTEM ENGINEER - COUNTY GALWAY.
Key responsibilities of this role:
• Guide the development of computer vision algorithms (feature) to ensure they meet customer expectations
• Engage the customer to understand their requirements
• Inform the customer about the status and the development plan of the feature
• Work with project managers, software project leads and customer to agree the feature development plan
• Ensure regular communication with the customer to ensure alignment of expectations and risks for each feature release
• Work with algorithm project leaders to ensure customer issues and bugs are prioritised appropriately in advance of customer releases and avoid escalations
• Lead customer workshops to assess feature performance, capture issues and engage the team to propose solutions
• Work closely with the designated test engineers and be aware of the feature performance in all conditions
Interested applicants should have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Electronic Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years professional experience in a relevant field.
• Basic computer vision or ADAS system knowledge
• Excellent English language communication skills, both written and verbal
• High level of innovation and motivation