Ref No: AM17393
Co. Dublin, Ireland
IT Applications Support Analyst - Dublin.
Our client seeks to employ an IT Applications Support Analyst whose primary responsibility will be to deliver the effective operation of the Group’s IT Support function in line with the group’s objectives and service standards.
The Analyst will be responsible for enhancing the current IT systems, integrating and automating the systems to provide Business Intelligence to the management and support teams, as well as supporting and administering IT solutions that enhance mission-critical business operations.
• Administer and support operational and IT systems, including user support and liaising with suppliers and service providers in line with agreed SLA’s.
• Develop methods to integrate and produce Business Intelligence from data contained in several systems.
• Develop the current IT systems to a level 5 integration.
• Implement a number of projects which have been identified by the management team.
Skills and experience sought:
• Experience in IT systems & networks
• Minimum 3 years’ experience
• Understanding or exposure to key systems and Service Desk used at the company:
- Sage 200 Accounting
- Sage 200 CRM
- MS SQL Server
- Quality Systems
- Maintenance Systems
• Demonstrated ability to apply IT systems and methodologies in solving business problems.
• Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Must have fluent English
• Ability to conduct research into IT issues and products.
• Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• A willingness to support the future growth and success of the Group.
• Ability to use initiative, work independently.
• Understanding of security and the role that plays in today’s climate within IT and business.
• MS SQL Server
• MS SQL Queries
• ODBC Links
• Visual Basic
• Good analytical skills
• Project management & documentation
There are currently 5 new projects which the company would like the role holder to implement:
To complete the implementation of this system, this will require knowledge of Databases (i.e. Microsoft SQL server) for report development and data correction, as well as knowledge in integration processes between different systems (i.e. Sage 200 and Emydex).
To lead the development of the SAGE 200 CRM (cloud based) platform to maintain the customer service records and reports that are currently being maintained using Excel
To lead the implementation of a quality system for the technical department
To lead the implementation and development of a new Business Intelligence system.
Knowledge/Understanding of BI systems
BI System will need to link Sage 200 and Emydex, possibly Sage CRM and future Quality system.
To lead and implement the integration of a planned maintenance system in conjunction with the maintenance department.