Ref No: DT17838
County Clare, Republic of Ireland
IT Manager (ERP Implementation & Support) - County Clare.
Our client seeks an IT Manager to focus on the company's ERP rollout, and also to manage the IT operations and infrastructure.
We are seeking applicants with:
1. Proven SQL Programming and development skills
2. IT Management experience, with strong ERP implementation and support experience, Infrastructure, Technical Project Management, Security, Applications.
3. Project Management skills and experience in using structured project management frameworks
4. Knowledge of VB scripting and Ms SQL database.
5. Business process mapping and documentation.
1. Management of ERP implementations and projects (infrastructure roll-out / consolidation / upgrade projects).
2. Manage all elements of service delivery to ensure the availability of a reliable and secure environment across the site.
3. Implement IT standards, procedures and policies in line with industry best practice
The ideal candidate will have:
At least 3 years' commercial web development experience with PHP/MySQL
• Practical working experience of projects/products worked on with code samples
• Some experience in eCommerce-based applications
• Educated to degree level in a computer science, graphic design or related discipline.