Ref No: DT17952
County Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Sales Support Executive - Dublin 12.
Our client is a sales, marketing, and technical support company, whose purpose is to actively support customers in the Irish market for all products across the company's product portfolio. The company supports customer requirements directly and through a well-established network of channel partners. From the office in Dublin the company has experienced staff who provide local support for all commercial and technical issues that occur while also having the significant technical and logistical resources of headquarters in Europe. The company's solutions are used wherever processes need to run automatically. This can be in industrial production facilities, in the field of renewable energy, in infrastructure, or for complex device connections.
The company seeks to employ a Sales Support Executive.
Applicant skills should include a high degree of competence with MS packages, especially Excel, and ideally experience in operating within a busy sales office environment. The purpose of this role is to provide additional sales and customer support skills with an emphasis on front office activity – dealing with customer enquiries, pre- and post-sales support activity.
• Dealing proactively with customer enquiries/sales support enquiries and quotations.
• Field sales staff support including follow up of enquiries.
• Technical queries from internal and external sources. Demonstrating a thorough follow-through of all queries including assistance with specification of products.
• Liaising with headquarters on commercial and technical queries as required
• Office Admin including processing incoming customer orders efficiently and quickly.
• Managing customer complaints/issues – deal with effectively and appropriately.
• Customer acknowledgements and delivery information
• Keeping customers informed of order status.
• General sales office support administration
• Used to dealing with telephone enquiries.
• Used to working in a busy business environment.
• Other duties as required.
Interested applicants should have:
• Business and / or Technical Qualification in Electrical, Engineering or IT Communications or similar
• Strong organisational skills required.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Baan / SAP System knowledge an advantage, and experience in using MS Packages such as Office, Outlook & MS Teams
• Excellent level of computer skills essential with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Availability to travel if required within Ireland and abroad if necessary.
• Attention to detail is essential.