Ref No: DT17806
County Waterford, Republic of Ireland
Automation Technician - County Waterford.
This role will entail working "back-end" day shift- Thursday, Friday, Saturday and every second Sunday (12 hour shifts).
• To maintain automation equipment in excellent condition ensuring consistent quality, output and yield.
• Follow systematic root cause problem solving and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
• Carry out preventative and corrective maintenance, completing all associated paperwork and records.
• Lead and implement process improvements to achieve more efficient operations, while adhering to
change management and cGMP requirements.
• Assist with the commissioning of new equipment / projects.
• Order and maintain appropriate stock of spare parts.
• Cross-train technicians as required.
Interested applicants should have:
• Systematic & structured troubleshooting / problem solving skills.
• Ability to provide innovative solutions to complex technical problems.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• High level of safe working practices and awareness.
• Computer literate with MS Office skills.