Ref No: AM17170
Waterford, Co. Waterford, Ireland
Automation Technician (electrical) - County Waterford.
This position will work a shift that is "Back-End Days" i.e Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and every second Sunday (so 36 hours & 48 hours respectively).
In this role you will maintain automation equipment in line with health & safety, operational and quality work instructions, procedures and policies to ensure the production of quality product in a timely, safe, efficient and compliant manner.
• To maintain automation equipment in excellent condition ensuring consistent quality, output and yield.
• Follow systematic root cause problem solving and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
• Carry out preventative and corrective maintenance, completing all associated paperwork and records.
• Lead and implement process improvements to achieve more efficient operations, while adhering to change management and cGMP requirements.
• Assist with the commissioning of new equipment / projects.
• Order and maintain appropriate stock of spare parts.
• Cross-train technicians as required.
• Be flexible to travel to support new equipment buy-offs / training.
• Ensure ongoing compliance with GMP in all practices, recording of events and processes.
Interested applicants should have:
• Systematic & structured troubleshooting / problem-solving skills.
• Ability to provide innovative solutions to complex technical problems.
• Adherence to change management procedures and cGMP requirements.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• High level of safe working practices and awareness.
• Computer literate with MS Office skills.
• The successful candidate should be a qualified electrician
• Should have at least 3 years' experience in high volume automation / robotics
• Experience in areas such as Pneumatics, Electronics, Hydraulics, Programmable Controllers, Servo Motor drives, Vision systems, Ultrasonic welding, workshop machining desirable.