Ref No: AM16997
Waterford, Co. Waterford, Ireland
Change Management Lead - County Waterford.
This role is being offered as a 2 year fixed-term contract.
In this role you will manage the change management logistics of MDR for sites.
• Create a change management strategy for the project.
• Liaise with cross-functional teams on the strategy.
• Manage the change lifecycle through the change management system.
• Organise international regulatory assessments for all of the MDR changes.
• Create a process for facilitation of requirements to complete regulatory actions.
• Create and manage detailed interactions of the changes to deliver implementation in line with the programme commitments
Interested applicants should have:
• Third level Qualification in Science or Engineering
• MDD and/or MDR and ISO knowledge
• Previous experience of managing changes
• Working Knowledge of MS project
• Working knowledge of change management systems/processes.
• Experienced Project manager
• Working knowledge of global QMS systems (documentation management, change management)
• Good communication skills (verbal & written)
• High attention to detail
• Medical Device experience
• cGMP experience