Change Management Lead
Ref No: SF16997
Waterford, Co. Waterford, Ireland
Change Management Lead - County Waterford.
This role is being offered as a 2 year fixed-term contract.
In this role you will manage the change management logistics of MDR for sites.
- Create a change management strategy for the project.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams on the strategy.
- Manage the change lifecycle through the change management system.
- Organise international regulatory assessments for all of the MDR changes.
- Create a process for facilitation of requirements to complete regulatory actions.
- Create and manage detailed interactions of the changes to deliver implementation in line with the programme commitments
Qualifications & Experience:
- Third level Qualification in Science or Engineering
- MDD and/or MDR and ISO knowledge
- Previous experience of managing changes
- Working Knowledge of MS project
- Working knowledge of change management systems/processes.
- Experienced Project manager
- Working knowledge of global QMS systems (documentation management, change management)
- Good communication skills (verbal & written)
- High attention to detail
- Medical Device experience
- cGMP experience
Your ICDS Consultant