Ref No: DT17566
County Waterford, Republic of Ireland
Injection Moulding Engineer - County Waterford.
• Assists in the development and implementation of production/processing methods and controls to meet quality standards in the most efficient manner for new and existing moulding processes. Monitors the moulding process, troubleshooting problem processes, and assists in the resolving quality issues.
• Process introduction of New Tools; tool trials at toolmakers and in-house; tool set-up, qualification runs and handover to production.
• Assist with the design and debugging of new systems, tooling and automation.
• Completion of IQ, OQ, PQ validation reports.
• Perform designed experiments to enhance processes as well as improve yields and utilisation through reduced cycle and efficient set-ups.
• Front-line liaison with customers, suppliers and toolmakers.
• Responsible for the moulding process systems including setting sheets, process control, deviation and control of setting sheets.
• Troubleshooting, supporting Team Leaders as required.
• Liaising with tool room, maintenance, production and quality on a daily basis.
• Develop/implement maintenance programs for moulding and ancillary equipment.
• Assist Team Leader and Line Co-ordinators in maintaining clean, safe working environment.
• Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
• Ensure ongoing compliance with GMP in all practices, recording of events and processes.
Interested applicants should have:
• Degree in Polymer or Mechanical engineering or equivalent.
• At least 3-5 years’ experience in a high-volume moulding environment.
• Experience in cleanroom procedures and medical moulding.
• Familiar with process set-up and validation, including performing process window studies, IQ,OQ,PQ highly desirable.