Ref No: AM17360
Offaly, Co. Offaly, Ireland
Laboratory Quality Engineer - County Offaly.
In this role you will be responsible for and have the authority for implementation of the quality management activities of the laboratory services in accordance with customer and ISO 17025 standard requirements.
• Responsible for the management of Customer Complaints, Corrective and Preventive actions and the Internal Audit Program.
• Responsible for quality document control and document change control
• Carry out Risk Assessment Analysis and maintain risk registers
• Assist the Lab Lead in the implementation of INAB policies
• Assist the Lab Lead in INAB Audits
• Assisting the Lab lead in communications with INAB regarding audits, major changes to the structure, management or operation of laboratory services.
• Assist in the formulation of written policies/quality and test procedures
• Align and integrate Lab test procedures with International Standards requirements.
• Participate in validation of new equipment and test methods.
• Assist the Lab Lead in conducting the Management Review meeting
• Review Test Reports to ensure that the customer and regulatory requirements have been met.
• Responsible for training schedule and staff training on quality procedures
• Responsible for customer service activities including customer communication, writing quotations and raising PO’s
• Assist with laboratory testing if the need arises
Interested applicants should have:
Third level qualification in science or engineering.
Should be trained to ISO17025 standard
At least three years’ experience in Quality Engineering in a manufacturing/laboratory environment.
Strong analytical skills, including statistical analysis is an advantage
Excellent communication skills and customer service experience