Ref No: AM17562
County Waterford, Republic of Ireland
Program Manager - County Waterford.
In this role you will manage all phases of programs from inception through completion, ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget. Responsible for the pricing, schedule and technical performance of programs, or subsystems of major programs.
• Co-ordinates cross-functional project/program teams from design to delivery of fully developed healthcare products that are ready for customer use
• Provide technical support in executing the project plan to meet the customer requirements
• Monitors performance and recommends schedule changes, cost adjustments or resource additions
• Co-ordinates the design, build and validation of mould tooling, assembly line and products’ supply chain
• Develops production ramps
• Provides timely and accurate information and status updates to functional leaders
• Develops flowcharts, GANNT charts and other project report mechanisms as needed
• Works closely with the Finance function to ensure budget adherence and cost recovery
• Investigates facts and may assist with the development of solutions to problems during the design and planning phases.
• Co-ordinates program continuous quality improvement and cost reduction efforts and teams by assisting with the development of the Quarterly Business Review process.
• Works with Global Business Unit Team to improve all customer satisfaction measurements including NPS score.
Interested applicants should have:
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering/life science or related discipline required. Master's degree is an advantage.
• Minimum five years' relevant work experience in project management or a related discipline
• Demonstrated experience in project management on an international scale preferred.
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent preferred.
Some minimum travel requirements.
• Practical experience in Lean continuous improvement techniques.
• Exceptional organisational, leadership and communication skills.