Ref No: AM17406
Waterford, Co. Waterford, Ireland
Program Manager - County Waterford.
In this role you will manage all phases of programs from inception through to completion, ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget. Responsible for the pricing, schedule and technical performance of programs or subsystems of major programs. Manages the overall manufacturing effort of the facility through the co-ordination and management of manufacturing, human resources, quality assurance and continuous improvement for the location in support of the overall company objectives. Makes final decision on issues relating to the project and ensures the program achievement of objectives.
• Co-ordinates cross-functional project/program teams from design to delivery of fully developed products that are ready for customer use.
• Monitors performance and recommends schedule changes, cost adjustments or resource additions.
• Provide technical leadership and support to relevant Engineering groups
• Provide technical support in executing the project plan to meet the customer requirements.
• Liaise closely with Device Development to ensure operations are closely aligned to product development & new programme activities as required
• Lead the additive manufacturing, tooling and automation assembly system technical oversight as relevant, and liaise with equipment vendors.
• Develop User Requirement Specification, equipment buy-off, installation, validation & production ramps.
• Provides timely and accurate information and status updates to functional leaders.
• Investigates facts and may assist with the development of solutions to problems during the design and planning phases.
• Co-ordinates 3D printing design processes, mould design processes, assembly development and supply chain requirements by leading design reviews and weekly project status meetings.
• Assists with the development of flowcharts, GANTT charts and other project report mechanisms as needed.
• Co-ordinates program continuous quality improvement and cost reduction efforts and teams by assisting with the development of the Quarterly Business Review process.
• Works to improve all customer satisfaction measurements including NPS score.
• Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
• Ensure ongoing compliance with GMP in all practices, recording of events and processes.
• Ensure compliance with all learnings from all GMP training events.
Interested applicants should have:
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or plastics engineering or related discipline with at least 4-6 years' relevant experience.
• Alternatively a Master’s degree in mechanical or plastics engineering or a related discipline at least 2-4 years' experience.
• Project Engineering and/or Program Management experience required.
• Certified Black Belt preferred/practical experience in Lean continuous improvement techniques
• Exceptional organisational, leadership and communication skills.
• Customer focussed, motivated, enthusiastic, self-directed & results driven leader.
• Proficient in MS Office applications, MS Project.
• Strong leadership of technical issue resolution.
• Ability to work in a team environment