Ref No: AM17664
County Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Senior Graphic Designer and Internal Quality Reviewer - South Dublin.
In this role you will provide support on a global basis for the Graphics & Labelling function. You will work with a portfolio of graphics and labelling projects that are critical to the continued viability of the business.
Key responsibilities include:
Collaborate with Project Lead and Graphics Team Lead to fully understand scope of graphics and labelling projects.
Be responsible for the graphics development of the graphics projects in compliance with identified standard operating procedures.
Creation and verification of the barcodes to be compliant with the corporate requirements and GS1 standard
Communicate proactively with all manufacturing plants and vendors to provide clarification on all documents/drawings within the graphics portfolio and vendors' specific requirements.
Support internal and offshore resources with Graphic Design, to include training and communicating out on any change to vendor requirements.
Create / update documentation to support graphics development
Working to GMP Standards
Complete graphic tasks as required in the Artwork Management System
Complete all training as required.
Responsible for the internal QA check as well as the proofing of the vendor print files
SAP Approver for R&D Graphics.
Work closely with the Graphics Lead to ensure overall alignment of the graphics and labelling workstream with all other corporate graphics.
Managing / updating the internal tracking systems and leading daily production meetings
Leading monthly Quality meetings with graphics team
Providing support to internal and offshore resources in terms of training, workshops and continuous improvement
Interested applicants should have:
Degree/Diploma in Graphic Design or experience in print production and graphic design:
• At least 5 years' experience in Medical/Pharmaceutical Graphics and Packaging production
• Highly skilled in Adobe Graphics software, Text comparison tool and image compare
• Highly skilled in Barcode creation and GS1 standard (an advantage)
• Solid understanding of GMP requirements, regulations, and their importance
• Excellent knowledge in print production and processes and a high attention to detail
• Strong communicational and leadership skills
• The ideal candidate will display excellent multi-tasking, analytical, communication and prioritisation skills. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment. Be an excellent communicator with ability to run meetings and workshops.