Ref No: AM17409
Co. Dublin, Ireland
Senior Mechanical Engineer - North Dublin.
The role requires an experienced mechanical engineer who can solve problems, enhance designs and is a team player. The successful candidate will work on multiple sub-assemblies.
We are looking for:
• Someone who can problem solve to a solution, with a structured approach including, using the team, complete all associated planning and design validation activity required to achieve an outcome.
• Has excellent knowledge of materials resins, plastics and metals and understand how parts can be manufactured and assembled using DFM principals.
• Experienced CAD designer who has good PLM system knowledge, Siemens NX / Teamcenter would be an advantage. Experience of GDT and applicable standards would be an advantage.
• Knowledge of the validation of design changes.
• Provides technical support to solving manufacturing or customer complaints.
• Participate in the continuous development of the quality system, including standard operating procedures (SOP's), workflow development, product and process validations coupled with the ability to write concise technical reports.
• Practical experience of supplier or manufacturing fabrication processes is desirable.
• Work across technologies integrating with fluidics, electronics, optics and software.
Interested applicants should have:
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical discipline (Mechanical / Mechatronic Engineering or similar) with at least 8 years' relevant engineering experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in alternative disciplines will be considered if balanced by relevant engineering experience.
• Very strong Mechanical / Electromechanical / systems design skills for both products and manufacturing fixtures.
• Structured analysis skills with experience in complex technical troubleshooting