Ref No: AM17370
County Offaly, Republic of Ireland
Senior QA Engineer - County Offaly.
In this role you will be responsible for and have the authority for product/process quality improvement programmes, analysis of quality costs, customer complaints, analysis of quality waste, reliability evaluations and process capabilities studies.
CORE DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Coordination of quality-related activities on time and in full against agreed objectives. These may be in respect of Quality Systems, Converting Quality, Added Value Service Quality, or other topics as agreed with the Quality Manager
• Provide updates to Quality Manager on an agreed frequency
• Escalation to Quality Manager of any risks related to assigned responsibilities
• Communication with customers on assigned responsibilities
• Preparation of reports to demonstrate completion of projects with associated data and conclusions
• Supervision of Quality Engineers and/ or other personnel as required
• Ensure that safe working practices are adhered to at all times. Acquire knowledge of Health & Safety procedures, work instructions, and associated documentation.
• Manage day-to-day project activities to ensure on time completion of projects.
• Build and maintain positive/professional working relationships with internal and external customer base.
• Ensure that the company is “audit ready” for first, second, and third party audits (including unannounced audits)
Interested applicants should have:
• Third level qualification in science or engineering.
• At least three years’ experience in Quality Engineering in a manufacturing environment
• Strong analytical skills, including statistical analysis is an advantage
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively with limited supervision.
• Good interpersonal skills and enjoy being part of a team