Ref No: AM18026
County Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Senior Quality Control Engineer (Team Leader) - South Dublin.
In this role you will lead a team of Quality Associates and work directly with the Quality Operations Team Leader on quality engineering activities associated with the day to day operations of the site.
Reporting to the Quality Operations Team Leader the Senior QC Engineer is responsible for ensuring adherence to procedures and good manufacturing practices.
Leads the Non-Conforming process/product identification, responsible for containment actions, identification, handling and segregation of material.
Lead a team of Quality Associates including roster planning, training, development and performance management.
Able to identify opportunities related to Quality Control and lead the change process until implementation using problem-solving and analytical skills.
Assist Failure Investigations and problem-solving sessions for non-conforming products.
Provide guidance and work direction to other team members.
Provide support to cross-functional teams.
Provide support to internal, regulatory body and customer audits and associated corrective actions.
Supports continuous improvement of current products and practices to improve quality, customer experience, and worldwide market share.
Candidate requirements for this role:
• BA/BSc degree in a Scientific or Engineering discipline
• At least 3 years' supervisory /leadership experience
• Relevant experience in quality control management, including segregation, identification and handling of material.
• Extensive experience in non-conformance handling
• Thorough understanding of industry regulations: QSR/cGMP, ISO QM standards
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in an unsupervised environment
• Ability to thoroughly evaluate, clearly understand and communicate (written and oral) all aspects of assigned tasks