Ref No: AM16953
Co. Dublin, Ireland
Calibration Technician - North Dublin.
In this role you will be responsible for the set up, calibration, and troubleshooting of temperature, pressure, flow, humidity, level, instrumentation, pH, UV and conductivity analysers and pressure, temperature and mass flow control valves.
• Maintain all documentation in an organised and controlled manner in compliance with GMP and FDA.
• Work with operation teams as required facilitating calibration activities.
• Carry out calibrations in a safe and timely manner.
• Report work carried out in compliance with site-based reporting tools.
• To be available and to undertake any site required training.
Interested applicants should have:
• City & Guilds 225 Parts 1, 2 & 3, or National Craft Certificate qualified in the trade of Instrumentation, or Diploma in Industrial Automation & Controls or Applied Physics and Instrumentation, or similar.
• A good knowledge of calibration systems and automation/controls system.
• At least 2 years’ experience working in the pharmaceutical industry
• Literacy in computer Operating Systems and applications such as Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.