Ref No: AM17499
Co. Dublin, Ireland
Continuous Improvement Executive - Dublin.
The overall responsibility of this role is to drive improvement mindset change through the use of Tools, Systems and Behaviours.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Driving CI behaviours and mindsets – Coach teams on use of CI tools to drive self-sufficiency in each area
• Implement CI systems and processes to embed CI way of working – Visual management, 5S, Standard problem solving
• Driving technical CI projects – OEE improvement, yield improvement, waste elimination, deviation reduction, cost optimisation
• Problem solving – leading problem-solving activities under pressure – driving results using structured problem solving, coaching and delivery training on problem solving
• Value stream analysis –Leading activities linked to Flow, connecting processes and changing thinking around optimising flow.
• Visual Management – Implementing Visual Management as a tool to drive improvement
• OEE - Executing projects to improve OEE, managing systems related to OEE monitoring and recording
• Hoshin Kanri – Leading exercises to develop and cascade site goals and strategic direction
• CI COE tasks – Supporting the CI Centre of excellence through standard processes including CI of the month, best practice sharing etc.
• CI Board management- managing process for implementing improvement ideas
• Coaching and training CI team members and developing junior team members through sharing of knowledge and experience.
Interested applicants should have:
Third-level qualification in a Scientific or Engineering Discipline and possess Lean/Six Sigma Black Belt Certification.
Minimum 5 years’ experience driving change through CI/Operational Excellence in a manufacturing environment.
• A “can do” attitude and genuine enthusiasm for driving improvements
• A positive mindset of Safety First
• Be output and results-focussed with a high attention to detail