MEP Building Services Engineer |Dublin
Ref No: 000002x
County Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€55,000 - €75,000 per annum
MEP Building Services Engineer |Dublin | €Neg + Package
Responsible for the delivery of Building Services systems across large and or multiple smaller scale projects leading to seamless handover with the building systems performing to the client's satisfaction.
- Promote the application of the Building Services Department Management Systems and Procedures providing technical support, guidance and direction in overall Delivery of Projects.
- Support all aspects of the Tender and Bid for the MEP Technical and Commercial Strategy is carried out in accordance with the Companies Pre-Construction Manual Procedures.
- Take responsibility for MEP Project delivery as part of the overall project team.
- Support the planning for key building services resources to manage delivery of projects.
- Ensure the finalisation of Building Services Installation and Commissioning programmes are aligned and integrated with the main Construction Programme.
- Ensure early involvement and liaison with the Utility companies to ensure their infrastructural and interface requirements are communicated and adhered to.
- Ensure focus and recognition of key risks presenting to the project delivery by way of programme, contractual or commercial matters arising with mitigation plans in place.
Experience working either mechanical or Electrical projects experience on Pharma or semiconductor projects
This is permanent position salary and package negotiable depending on experience
Send CV to email@example.com or call Tracey Hayden in confidence on 087 6351191