Ref No: AM17255
County Cork, Republic of Ireland
Packaging Development Manager- Cork.
In this role you will be responsible for leading the packaging engineering team. This team develops primary and secondary packaging solutions, provides ongoing technical support to packaging operations, and contributes to the development of the site’s packaging capabilities in line with its long-term strategy.
Core Job duties include:
• Support the site’s ongoing serialisation & aggregation program in line with EU FMD (Falsified Medicines Directive) requirements. The Packaging Development Manager may lead future initiatives in this area.
• Lead the packaging engineering team in developing and implementing packaging solutions.
• Follow the site PMO guidelines on project delivery throughout the project lifecycle; project business cases, project charters, project scheduling, progress reporting. Use site change control systems and project governance policies & systems.
• Collaborate with on-site and off-site stakeholders to support global initiatives and projects.
• Guide the packaging engineering team to prioritise tasks to ensure ongoing support of packaging operations and projects at the site.
• Analyse packaging engineering processes in order to identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives.
• Driving team development initiatives, identifying training needs and conducting performance reviews.
Interested applicants should have:
• Degree in Engineering or related field
• Considerable experience in pharmaceutical, biotech or a related industry.
• Experience in leading and/or being a member of cross-functional teams.
• Demonstrated experience in effectively partnering with a range of stakeholders.
• Experience in pharmaceutical operations/GMP environment/ Falsified medicine directives and regulation.
• Experience of primary and secondary packaging processes, transportation studies and packaging development processes an advantage.
• Experience of implementing/maintaining serialisation and aggregation processes in the Pharmaceutical industry a distinct advantage.
• Project Management experience, and a project management qualification such as PMP or alternative an advantage.
• Very strong communication, teamwork and organisational skills are essential.
• Demonstrate strong knowledge of cGMP & regulatory processes.
• Demonstrate excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.