Supervising Pharmacist - New Ross, Wexford
Ref No: DT17913
County Wexford, Republic of Ireland
€75,000 - €90,000 per annum
We are currently seeking a Supervising Pharmacist for our client Retail Pharmacy store in New Ross, County Wexford.
This is a strictly Monday-Friday Position with no weekend work at all. 9am-6pm work pattern.
We are looking for applicants with the following skills & attributes:
- Must have PSI Registration & Hold a degree in Pharmacy
- Be responsible for day to day running of the dispensary
- Take final responsibility within the store for stock management - specifically relating to purchasing, ordering, stock, merchandising, date checking & stock taking.
- Take final responsibility for ensuring control led drugs regulations are stritctly adhered to.
- Take final responsibility for Pharmacy Presentation Standards
- Have ability to work under pressure and multi task
- Must be capable of working on own initiative
- Drive business within the dispensary & store.
- Ability to communicate and get along with a variety of different personalities.
- Pro-actively drive excellence in customer service throughout the store at all times.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required
- Member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
- Previous experience in Irish community pharmacy is an advantage but full training will be given to those coming from other backgrounds.
- Highly organised, excellent attention to detail, with a proven ability to work on multiple tasks accurately in a busy environment
- People management
On offer for you.
- Competitive Rates & Bonus
- Great Colleague Discount
- Regular CPD training provided
- Bike to Work Scheme
- PSI fees paid