Support Pharmacist - West Dublin
Ref No: DT17832
County Dublin, Republic of Ireland
We are currently seeking a permanent Support Pharmacist for a busy Pharmacy, in Bawnogue West Dublin.
We require applicants who wish to drive and deliver excellence in Pharmacy care.
This role will be to join a company which is driven by excellence and creating teams of support in each Pharmacy.
The successful candidate must also demonstrate excellence in the following skills and attributes:
- Must have PSI registration and hold a degree in Pharmacy.
- Be responsible for the day to day running of the dispensary.
- Take final responsibility within the store for Stock Management specifically relating to, purchasing, ordering, stock management, merchandising, date checking and stocktaking.
- Take final responsibility for ensuring controlled drugs regulations are strictly adhered to.
- Take final responsibility for Pharmacy Presentation Standards.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Must be capable of working on own initiative.
- Drive business within the dispensary and store.
- Ability to communicate and get along with a variety of different personalities.
- Pro-actively drive excellence in customer service throughout the store at all times.
What is on offer:
- Competitive Rates & Bonus
- Great Colleague Discount
- Opportunities for career progression
- Management Training provided
- Maternity benefit after two years’ service
- Annual leave which increases with service
- Further educational assistance provided
- Regular CPD training provided
- Bike to Work Scheme
- PSI fees paid
- Plus, many other benefits.
To find out more information, please be in contact with firstname.lastname@example.org