Ref No: AM16548
Co. Dublin, Ireland
Validation Engineer - nationwide.
Our client is a leading validation solutions provider to the pharmaceutical industry. Projects include both start-up and key expansion projects, offering an opportunity for engineers to work with cutting edge technology at the world’s leading manufacturing companies.
The company's clients are based throughout the country, allowing their engineers to choose suitable and preferred locations.
Responsibilities of this position:
• Generation of IOPQ documentation protocols and reports
• Execution of validation studies including thermal qualification of processes,
• Process qualification including all areas of the validation life cycle.
• Responsible for both short and long-term projects nationwide
• Planning and coordinating validation schedules on site and efficient execution
• Work alone or as part of a team
• Responsible for documentation compliant with cGMP’s, CFR’s, ISO, IMB, FDA, HTM’s
• Ensure customer satisfaction and promote company confidence
Education & Experience requirements:
• Third level Certificate, Diploma or Degree in science or engineering
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
• Strong communication and writing skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Good time management and planning skills
Although not a requirement, experience of any of the following would be an advantage:
• Thermal mapping of controlled temperature units
• Sterilisation validation of autoclaves and SIP
• Cleaning validation
• Commissioning, qualification & validation of new systems
• Utility qualification