Ref No: AM17307
County Westmeath, Republic of Ireland
Cell Leader - County Westmeath.
Reporting to the Production Manager, the Cell Leader has the responsibility of managing their team through the Operator structure
• Manage a cell within the Production department.
• Ensure that all Health & Safety regulations are adhered to by all employees within the Cell
• Ensure that the product is to the agreed quality standard and manufactured on time and in full to the production schedule
• Ensure that performance and time and attendance of operatives is adequately monitored and managed in line with company procedures
• Train operatives in the operation of machines within the cell
• Adherence to the Production plan and achieving the Lean Sheet targets in output and quality
• Lead and co-ordinate the day to day activities of the Cell
• Responsible for the quality output of the Cell
• Responsible for the labour efficiency of the Cell
• Adherence to and monitoring of daily scrap levels and rework targets and assist in developing and implementing plans to eliminate scrap.
• Responsible for trouble shooting and problem solving
• Lead and promote continuous improvement
• Establish the requirements for training and development of employees to ensure compliance with Cell objectives and targets.
• Ensuring cell training matrix is maintained/up to date
• Responsible for cell reporting, verbal and written, as directed by production management
• Responsible for displaying cell information, adherence to plan, performance, scrap and rework figures.
• Responsible for cell improvement initiatives including 5S.
Interested applicants should have:
• Strong people management skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Computer skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SAP etc
• Results orientated.
• Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
• Ability to work well under pressure and manage deadline