Ref No: DT17814
County Westmeath, Republic of Ireland
Continuous Improvement Manager - County Westmeath.
In this role your principal accountabilities will be:
• Drive change and implement continuous improvement processes, while utilising and improving existing methodologies
• Promote lean manufacturing practices by educating the organisation in the use of lean principles
• Utilise lean manufacturing tools to identify and develop solutions that drive operational improvement
• Actively participate in, and lead, cross-functional teams through the execution of continuous improvement projects, of processes and methods, focused on customer satisfaction, quality, safety, and productivity using Lean Six Sigma methodology and tools
• Create and update work procedures, forms, and process flows based on CI projects
• Track, monitor and report regularly on status of CI projects
• Provide analytics to support the need for a change and the return on investment
• Conduct Internal and Supplier Audits as required.
• Maintain Quality Documentation in the assigned areas of responsibility
• Ensure that work areas and equipment are maintained in accordance with GMP standards.