Ref No: AM17441
Wexford, Co. Wexford, Ireland
Day Shift Manager - County Wexford.
In this role you will join a fast-paced environment where you will plan, organise and control production to ensure that goods are sorted, produced and packed efficiently, on time, within budget and to standard within a safe and motivated work environment. You will analyse and improve organisational processes, and work to improve quality, productivity, and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will manage human and material resources while supporting shift and team leaders and general operative staff. You should be innovative, quick thinking and be a problem solver.
Knowledge and Skills required:
The incumbent must have knowledge and skills in the following areas:
• Production management
• Understanding and knowledge of technical aspects of the process
• Able to oversee and manage high level HR duties
• An understanding of relevant legislation, policies and procedures around Health & Safety
• Management and Leadership skills
• Effective written, verbal and listening communication skills
• Computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheets and word processing programs at a highly proficient level
• Analytical and reporting skills
You should have at least 2 years' experience in a management role with a sizeable team in a production environment
Third level qualification in a related field is desirable
Strongly proficient in Microsoft Suite is required