Ref No: AM17442
Wexford, Co. Wexford, Ireland
Evening Shift Manager - County Wexford.
Scope of role:
This super new role will offer the right candidate the opportunity to join a fast-paced environment where they will plan, organise and control production to ensure that goods are sorted, produced and packed efficiently, on time, within budget and to standard within a safe and motivated work environment. They will analyse and improve organizational processes, and work to improve quality, productivity, and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will manage human and material resources while supporting shift and team leaders and general operative staff. They will be innovative, quick thinking and be a problem solver.
Knowledge and Skillset required:
The incumbent must have knowledge and skills in the following areas:
• Production management
• Understanding and knowledge of technical aspects of the process
• Oversees and manages high level HR duties
• An understanding of relevant legislation, policies and procedures around Health & Safety
• Management and Leadership skills
• Effective written, verbal and listening communication skills
• computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheets and word processing programs at a highly proficient level
• Analytical and reporting skills
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years' experience in a management role with a sizeable team in a production environment
Third level qualification in a related field is desirable
Strong proficiency in Microsoft Suite is required