Ref No: AM17470
Cavan, Co. Cavan, Ireland
General Operative - County Cavan.
This is a great opportunity for enthusiastic candidates who can work systematically and logically. The main duties and responsibilities for this position are as follows:
• Assisting with the stripping & extracting of hoses.
• Assisting with packing of the hoses and loading them onto containers for shipping.
• Cutting hoses as requested.
• Ensuring that the cure has been switched off when you have been scheduled to do so.
• Ensure that the Hose Area of the factory is kept as clean and tidy as possible and assist with general housekeeping as required.
• Compliance with any Health & Safety regulations including wearing the appropriate PPE and to follow all instructions.
Interested applicants should have:
• Minimum 1 year's experience in a similar role
• Knowledge of manufacturing machinery is an advantage but not essential as full training will be given
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Strong work ethic
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Ability to work well as part of a team
• Ability to work under pressure