Ref No: AM17469
County Cavan, Republic of Ireland
General Operative - County Cavan (Cootehill).
This role is on a rotating shift, comprising a week of early shift and a week of late shift. Typical shift times are early shift 6.30am to 2.30pm and late shift 3.30pm to 11pm.
Core duties & responsibilities:
• To rubber line the parts as per the specification on the Route Card.
• To operate the sandblaster in the correct manner.
• To paint the parts as per the specification on the Route Card.
• To operate the autoclave in the correct manner.
• To liaise with the supervisor on any quality issues that may arise or queries with Route Cards that you may have.
• Ensure that your workstation is kept as clean and tidy as possible.
• Compliance with any Health & Safety regulations including wearing the appropriate PPE.
Interested applicants should have:
• Minimum 1 year's experience in a similar role
• A knowledge of manufacturing machinery is an advantage but is not essential as full training will be given
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Strong work ethic
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Ability to work well as part of a team
• Ability to work under pressure