Ref No: AM17689
County Dublin, Republic of Ireland
General Operator - Swords, North Dublin.
This position is being offered as a 6 months temporary contract.
Working pattern: Monday to Friday 39 Hours per week 8am – 5pm
• Pick & Pack Process, CFPP Process , Line-Feeding, Basic machine operations
• Present finished goods to loading bay for delivery vehicles
• If necessary, checking the correct quantity/type/quality of stock that has been received
To consistently gain knowledge & show adherence to all production processes within the fulfilment area including any basic systems in use.
• Gain knowledge of SAP transactions that are directly associated with your day to day role & basic understanding of TGT System
To consistently gain knowledge & show adherence to all paperwork used on a daily basis i.e. working papers, fulfilment sheets, reconciliation sheets etc.
• Commitment to the 5s Program within the Fulfillment Floor
Commitment to the quality processes and interact with quality department when needed
• Material Control & Adherence to material control procedures
• Ensure all policies, procedures and processes are adhered to such as: Code of Conduct , Dignity in Work , Health and safety , Manual Handling