Ref No: DT17956
County Louth, Republic of Ireland
Graduate Chemical Engineer - County Louth.
This role involves providing technical assistance primarily for the production but also for the maintenance departments.
Responsibilities will include:
• Crushing and grinding equipment
• Process performance including heat transfer applications, material/mass balances and process design.
• Kiln performance and quality control issues
• Environmental engineering and performance monitoring
• Relevant health and safety issues
Other duties as follows:
• Assist with kiln overhauls, senior engineers & managers with projects or process improvements.
• Responsible for redirecting contractors on specific jobs or projects
• Complete assignments, which will include troubleshooting to resolve manufacturing problems and implementation of improvement programs.
• Assist in the preparation & maintenance of documented manuals/process.
• Execute plant trials in relation to the process or production improvement project.
• Prepare & process documentation & new/revised operating & safety manuals.
As a graduate you will take part in the management development program, which will guide you through a semi-structured program across the various sections of the business to develop technical, interpersonal, commercial and management skills
Interested applicants should have a 1.1 or 2.1 honours degree.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Competitive salary
• Pension Scheme with Employer contribution
• Share Participation Scheme (Revenue Approved)
• Paid Holidays (22 days)
• Training & Development on the Graduate Development Programme.
• Mentoring support & Performance Management
• Company phone & laptop
• Employee Assistance Program
• Subsidised canteen on site
• Bike-to-Work Scheme