Ref No: AM17548
Clare, Co. Clare, Ireland
Production Manager - County Clare.
Our client seeks an experienced and energetic Production Manager to help drive the next phase of growth. This role is permanent and full time. The successful candidate will work closely with the Managing Director to drive efficiency and standards on the production floor.
• Manage production staff and resources to ensure customers’ requirements are met with regards to quality and on time deliveries
• Assist in fostering a culture of continuous improvement in all aspects of manufacturing and liaise with management staff to ensure efforts are being coordinated across all departments
• Ensure continued adherence to ISO & EN1090 factory production control systems
• Performing detailed production planning and scheduling and communicating job requirements to staff
Interested applicants should have:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in production management in a manufacturing environment
• Experience of implementing or working to ISO9001 or EN1090 factory production controls
• Previous experience working in steel fabrication or sheet metal sectors
• Good interpersonal, planning and organisational skills
• A good communicator and motivator
• A creative thinker with their own ideas on how to implement improvements in productivity