Ref No: AM17531
County Clare, Republic of Ireland
Production Supervisor - County Clare.
In this role your core duties will be:
• To lead a team to manage customer commit dates through the control of manufactured parts in the factory
• To liaise with other departments (Customer Service and Purchasing) to ensure that the schedule of orders is being fulfilled within planned timeframes
• To give estimated production dates of parts to Quality to allow for scheduling
• To control the release of parts (both finished and unfinished) to internal production
• To control the process of parts (unfinished) being sent for outside processing
• To liaise with the Stores team on the receiving in of inventory and holding of inventory where necessary.
• To prioritise and expedite urgent parts outside of the normal lead times
• To ensure traceability of parts is maintained throughout the entire process
• To escalate part shortages or issues that will impact on expected lead time to the customer. Follow up on these escalations to ensure they have been actioned and closed
• To report any defects on a non-conformance report and to notify Finance as part of this process
• To liaise with the relevant supplier on the fulfilment of documentation requirements for all
• Liaise with Engineering & Purchasing on Engineering Change Notices to advise on revision changes on parts already ordered.
• Performance manage, develop and motivate staff within the team.
• Ensure that a full and comprehensive hand-over is completed at the end of shift.
• Ensure that all Healthy and Safety procedures are fully adhered too.
• Participate in planning, organizing, directing and evaluating according to the agreed schedule, budget and specifications.
Interested applicants should have:
• Good communication skills
• Negotiating and networking skills
• Planning and organizational skills
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• Ability to respond consistently with a high degree of initiative to resolve issues or complex problems that may arise