Ref No: DT18020x
County Cavan, Republic of Ireland
Production Supervisor (days) - County Cavan.
This is a full-time role, with hours of work being Monday – Friday 8.15AM – 4.45PM.
Reporting to the Head of Manufacturing this supervisor will manage a value chain in a large manufacturing plant. The Production Supervisor will oversee planning, line productivity, improvement initiatives and personnel in terms of driving overall performance and engagement.
KPI’s include productivity, safety, quality and personnel engagement and management.
The Supervisor has team leaders reporting directly to him/her. Team leaders ensure their operatives team operates to maximum efficiency and in line with production requirements always prioritising safety and quality. They will oversee the front-line people and production management in a safe, clean working environment.
- Resourcing your value production with the skills and resources for maximum efficiency.
- Using TPM, Continuous Improvement and Kaizen techniques for a visual production line with required flow.
- Drive productivity
- Coaching and supporting team leaders.
- Creating effortless communication throughout the organisation with critical focus on your value chain.
- Anticipate and remove obstacles from continuous improvement.
- Upholding the highest standards of safety, quality and discipline in a supportive environment.
- Facilitate audits from customers, suppliers and certification bodies.
Interested applicants should have:
Diploma Manufacturing/Engineering/Quality or related field.
At least 5 years' experience in a manufacturing environment.
At least 2-3 years’ experience in managing a team
Excellent written and oral communications
Critical thinking and problem-solving skills