Ref No: AM17188
County Waterford, Republic of Ireland
Production Supervisor (Milling/Turning) - County Waterford.
In this role you will be required to lead and manage a production team in a high-volume precision manufacturing environment, governed by ISO 13485. You will work to ensure that all products are produced in line with schedules driven from planning.
You will responsible for continually reviewing production methods/operating procedures with a view to continuous improvement in efficiency and output.
Interested applicants should have:
• At least 5-10 years’ experience in a busy production environment
• Previous experience as a Supervisor in a production environment is essential
• Experience managing teams of 15+ people
• Experience with performance management and team development
• Ideally SAP and Excel (intermediate level)
• CNC Machining experience an advantage (not essential)
• Milling experience an advantage (not essential)