Ref No: AM17697
County Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Production Team Lead - South Dublin.
In this role you will be responsible for co-ordinating production activities across the operation.
A key part of the position will be the requirement to work closely with production operators, technicians, process engineers and QA personnel.
The company operates 24 hours/day, 7 days/week. This is a 4-Cycle Shift Pattern role (days and nights). You must be willing to work 2 x 12-hour days, followed by 2 x 12-hour nights, followed by 4 days off.
• Co-ordinate and lead the shift team to meet SQDCP goals.
• Champion safety within the cell and promote a positive safety culture within the team.
• Work as part of a team to ensure optimum flow of units through the production process.
• Ensure compliance with Work Instructions, SOP’s and GMP requirements at all times.
• Identify opportunities to improve work processes and methods as part of site CI/Op Ex program.
• Assist in drawing up and communicating production schedule plans – liaise with buyer / planners and moulding suppliers as required.
• Monitor hour-by-hour performance across the assembly cell and support the team to improve performance where required and escalating where appropriate.
• Champion the Quality process within the cell and ensure the team are raising NOE's for defective / suspected defective materials and support the material investigation to conclusion.
• Review documents in the device history records to ensure accuracy and timely completion.
• Work in conjunction with the Shift Manager and Training Team to develop team cross-skilling capabilities.
• Liaise with the Quality department as required . Manage any sampling of lots and document as appropriate.
• Manage levels of WIP and take appropriate decisions with relevant personnel
• Monitor raw material inventory and take action to address where required.
• Support the shift teams in managing work order accuracy to 100%
• Ensure production area is compliant with required quality standards
• As required, be involved in project planning and future developments.
• Deputise for the Shift Manager when required.
Interested applicants should have:
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a regulated manufacturing environment
• Leadership/co-ordination experience in a production operation
• Excellent documentation skills and attention to detail
• The ability to follow tasks through to completion
• Knowledge of Standard Operating Procedures.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• The ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
• Good PC skills